Jubilé Académie Chrétienne
Excellence through Passion and Perseverance
The JAC school was founded during the 1998-1999 academic year on the initiative of Dr. Jean Héder PETIT-FRERE, CEO and Founder of the Shabach International Ministry (MSI), Pastor of the Tabernacle Church in Praise ( FTL), to meet an urgent need in the area. Believing with all his heart that education is one of the means capable of raising man to the status of being a social being who can take control of his destiny and work for the well-being of his environment, the Pastor knew how to attract attention of members and friends of the congregation to this problem while making them understand that it is time to act Thanks to their contribution and the possibilities offered by the Ministry’s campus, the JAC took its first step by welcoming 111 learners.
Since then, a lot of efforts have been made to provide the school with its own buildings and the materials it needs to operate. Thus, the school has the capacity to receive 350 learners, or 25 students per class. Nowadays, we welcome children of all social strata and of different nationalities. The JAC is an institution representing the educational branch of the Ministry Shabach International (MSI).
Privileges of the JAC
To receive :
1. Christian and adapted education
2. a classical education with professional orientation from the 1st fundamental year
3. practical civic education
4. nourish a world view that gives more meaning to life
5. live harmoniously in society
6. develop critical thinking skills
7. cultivate healthy lifestyles
8. establish good relationships with others
9. develop a sense of responsibility for the environment
10. Know yourself well to take your place and better orient yourself in life.